The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
"Today is the Day" that we choose to be excellent in academics, attitude, and athletics.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to Switzerland County High School. We have thirteen varsity sports that represent the Orange and Blue in our athletic department. Our Pacer pride is contagious throughout our school hallways and our enthusiasm for our athletic programs is second to none! We are proud of our coaches and student athletes at Switzerland County High School. Sportsmanship is a valuable commodity and we encourage our fans to always display our Pacer pride with dignity. We would like to thank you in advance (the pacer fan) for your continued support. Together with our athletic department, our faculty, our students, and our community, the Pacer tradition of success will continue for years to come. If you have any comments or concerns, please feel free to contact me at the school.
Top Ten Reasons To Sport a Winning ATTITUDE!!!
10. Taunting, trash talk, and intimidating behavior have no place in high school sports - or any level of sports.
9. Your admission is to watch the performances of highly impressionable 15 to 18-year old kids, not a license to abuse coaches, officials, players, and other spectators.
8. You want others to treat you the way you want to be treated - and how many of us want to be treated with disrespect?
7. We need more positive role models for our kids.
6. People don't always remember the final score-but they always remember the fan in Section Three who made a fool out of him or herself.
5. Coaches and officials are also teachers. Why would you harass them in their classroom?
4. A national survey indicates kids play high school sports to have fun not to be number one!
3. It's how you play the game that counts.
2. It's simply the right thing to do.
1.Sportsmanship begins with you!
Show your Pacer Pride!!